One of the major outtakes that we observed was the importance to emphasis the way in which sponsoring your event, initiative or organisation creates a unique opportunity for your sponsor to achieve their commercial objectives. We’d like to share what we saw as other practical outtakes of this really helpful and practical session.
- Do your research – what market(s) do you have access to and what is its value
- How can you reach this market in a unique way that your potential sponsor can’t get from anyone else?
- How can you make your sponsor more successful through their alignment with your organisation?
- Is your proposition long term (supporter) or short term (sponsor)
- How are you going to deliver on the sponsorship – ensure you can fulfill upon your obligations
- Know how much it is going to cost you in direct dollar terms and man hours to ensure the sponsor’s expectations are met<
- Identify who is going to liaise with the sponsor and make sure they are comfortable with the responsibility.
If you would like any further information or assistance with your sponsorship we can put you in touch with those that can help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org