Two of the NZARC’s previous events are below.
The People byAssociation conference was held in the Parnell Trust Jubilee Building in Auckland, and focused on issues and ideas around HR in the non-profit sector. We would like to thank our speakers, sponsors, and everyone who attended, for making the day such a success.
Our keynote speaker Lisa Brown Morton, CEO and President of Nonprofit HR, flew in from Washington D.C. for this conference. Lisa’s keynote address was popular, and seen as relevant across the sector, providing delegates with much food for thought.
Reaction from delegates was positive:
- 85% of survey respondents were either satisfied or very satisfied
- 85% were likely or very likely to recommend this conference to others
- 100% of survey respondents agreed that the content of the conference was appropriate and informative, we thought that one particular delegate comment was very encouraging … “this was the most productive conference I have been to in a long time. It was [both] practical and informative.”
We received positive feedback about all of our speakers and the way the content was presented. Delegates liked the interactive discussion that resulted from the workshops and Masterclass presentations as well as the opportunity to interact and connect with like-minded individuals. The day ended with an informal wrap-up panel-style discussion. It was a great close to the conference, the audience got the opportunity to ask questions to the speaker of their choice, and the speakers challenged us and each other with their opinions.
Overall, the day was a great blend of HR topics aimed at those working in small-to-medium non-profit organisations. We received some fabulous ideas for future events, and encourage you to contact us with topics of interest and workshops you’d like to see developed.
The Marketing byAssociation conference was held in Auckland, with a focus on marketing ideas and industry trends for small- to medium-sized non-profit organisations.
- Graham Billings – The Franchise Association of NZ Inc.
- Keith Norris – Titirangi Golf Club
- Don Oliver – United Way NZ
- Sue McCarty – The Marketing Association
Feedback from delegates was positive – we had an 85% satisfaction rate and referral rate, as well as positive comments and suggestions for future events.
Thank you to all of our speakers, sponsors, and attendees for making this event such a success.