Whether you are a charity reporting back to donors, funders and community stakeholders OR an association reporting back to members, sponsors and key stakeholders, strong financial accountability is a great way to build credibility.
- What service do you provide
- Who do you provide your service to
- How much does the service cost to deliver
- How is the service delivered
- When is the service / product delivered
- Is the forecast realistic
- What KIPs are put in place to monitor progress
- Who has authority to do what
- Ensuring a good balance of cashflow
- Making recommendations and being flexible
- Regular monitoring of progress of financial performance
- Reviewing KPIs on a 1 page dashboard
- Establish timely reports i.e. monthly for assessment
- Ensure the leadership team can review regularly
To read the full article from betterboards, please click here.